Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 2181 - Legion Pre-Patch Day 22

Demon Hunters arrived in Azeroth.  And I spend a good chunk of the night marching her through Mardum.  Fortunately Tanktopgirl did managed to find the treasure box and loot Inquisitor's Menacing Eye, which is a Demon Hunter's version of  Oralius' Whispering Crystal.  I'm still going to pick up that crystal later on when I had more time.  But the time was mostly spend getting out of both Mardum and later Warden's Prison to complete the Demon Hunter starting quest chain.

Afterward, I spend more time going through the initial Warlord of Draenor quest to get through the Tanaan Jungle onto building my Garrison and Shipyard.  I was a bit impatient and burn through all of the Medallion of the Legion.  Surprisingly enough, the Demon Hunter does not have to do the initial Tanaan Jungle event quests to get to Alliance base in Tanaan, by the time I got there, the place is already build.  All of the medallion was to boost my reputation with the Alliance faction in Tanaan to buy Empowered Augment Rune.  I later spend a bit more gold and got my Shaman the same treatment.  I still haven't figure out what profession the Demon Hunter is going to have, most likely Skinning and Leatherworking.

And with all that, we still managed to pull through a raid, albeit a Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar so the guild master can tame Thok the Bloodthirsty.  I'll probably have to run that through my hunter to get one as well.  My paladin finally got the Mythic Siege achievement, 3 years after the fact.

Finally, during the night of gaming, I somehow hit a pressure point on my elbow.  I'm still feeling a bit numb, but during the night, the pain was so excruciating that I could get restful sleep.  I was seriously contemplating going to the emergency room to get it look at, but by the morning it was a bit better.

Tank Top Girl

130/90/56 86 mg/DL 222.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment