Monday, September 12, 2016

Day 2214 - Legion Day 14

I ran Suramar until my eye bleed.  I got all of the teleporters done as well as all of the leyline.  I also found everyone's favorite ancient mana farming spot, Twilight Vineyard.  Still it lets me quickly refill that currency.  I also did a lot of emissary quests for reputation.  By just doing world quest and looking for stuff that will improve my gear, I managed to upgrade my Retribution gear to 838.  I also realized that during my leveling, my dps rotation was totally wrong.  And I was wondering why my dps was so low.

I substituted for another tank for Mythic Valor Hall.  I didn't get the first 2 bosses, but did get the last 3.  My luck with dungeon loot drop continues to be bad.

128/84/62 83 mg/DL 220.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment