Monday, September 19, 2016

Day 2221 - Legion Day 21

I got revered with Court of Farondis, Valarjar as well as Nightfallens.  On the previous day, I already gotten the achievement to unlock the Order Hall belt.  With 2 Broken Isles faction in revered, I was able to buy the Order Hall boots.  After spending a bit of Order Hall resources, my gear is now 845.

Oh, I'm also done with my weekly run at Ulduar.  On the last character of the week that can do this, I got Mimiron's Head.  According to Rarity, I have done this boss 324 times.  I know I've actually done more time than that.  But I never have to come back here for that mount again.

Here's when I loot the mount:

And this is how the Death Knight Ogiue looks on the mount outside of Ulduar:


124/90/63 91 mg/DL 222.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment