Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day 2386 - Legion Day 186

First day back into raid.  We did the usual normal final 2 bosses followed by the heroic progression.  Well, progression is too strong of the word, we did our usual farmed content bosses.  I only need loot off one boss, and I lost both the bonus roll and the actual roll.  But I did get plenty of artifact power.

This week's bonus event is Mist of Pandaria Timewalk Dungeon.  I went ahead and crank out the necessary 5 dungeons to get the event done, mostly just to get another bonus roll coin.  MoP Timewalk event does have new badge purchase item I could use, such as 1 new mount and 2 new pets.  Got the mount off the paladin and I send 2 other characters to Timeless Isle to collect the 2 pets.

114/72/74 86 mg/DL 224.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment