Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Day 2531 - Legion Day 331

On a very hot and humid night (at least in my computer room), we got through Maiden on a Heroic only night.  We spend the last hour on Maiden herself due to people missing the mechanics, myself included.  But we got through her and will pick up tomorrow on Avatar and our first serious night of attempts on the final boss.  I got the leg and chest tier pieces with both piece having bonus iLevel.

I also somehow managed to win Foam Sword Rack in between the boss pull from Black Market Auction House.  It's nice to have a rogue with safe access to BMAH.

Just for added bonus, I got into a strange Nightbane run with 4 other overgeared folks and got through the entire new Karazhan without much difficulty and without healer.  We managed to finished the whole thing in record time, at least for me.  I also win the mount from the run.


121/82/64 89 mg/DL 228.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment