Monday, August 7, 2017

Day 2536 - Legion Day 336

Continuing the trend of running alts through LFR, I got 6 characters through LFR.  Warlock got a tier cloak.  Priest didn't get any loot, but already have 4 piece bonus.  The Hunter got tier glove and cloak, still one off from 4 piece bonus.  Warrior got the tier chest piece completing the 4 piece bonus.  Monk didn't get anything.  And the Shaman also didn't get anything, but like the Priest, already have 4 piece bonus.  I only have the Death Knight remaining this week to get the LFR done.

Afterward, I decided to get Pepe Whistle, since I never got the chance to do it during WoD.  It's not as hard as I imagine it would been.  I've already ran through Blackrock Foundry, so that's for next raid reset and 2 of the world boss shared the same spawn timer, which limits when I can actually finish it.  But for the stuff that I can do, I got 2 out of 3 World Boss done (no mount) and all of the dungeons done as well as Highmaul raid instance.  Hopefully the right World Boss spawns next so I can get that toy as well as the many achievement that comes with it.


142/97/63 92 mg/DL 229.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment