Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Day 2558 - Legion Day 358

Patch 7.3 came and the launch was actually smoother than I anticipated.  I tried to get as much done as I can before the raid.  Gettong onto Argus, picking up the 2 mounts that's waiting for me, Snowfeather Hunter and Fathom Dweller from Kosumoth the Hungering.  I got both mounts on the Paladin so here's her mount pose:


We continued to do the Tomb of Sargeras and we completed all of the boss except the last one in one night.  I did get 1 dps trinket from bonus roll off Maiden of Virtue and the Heroic Tier glove off the 3rd boss.  The glove replaces a normal version of the same.

After the raid, I spend a bit more time going through all of the quests available on Argus and then getting as much of world boss quests done there.  The new patch also got rid of the Broken Shore bag that comes with completing 100 quest tokens.  This means I really don't have as much reason to do them anymore.  I will be spending the rest of this weekend (long weekend) on getting all of the characters through initial Argus quest chains.

115/90/66 90 mg/DL 228.4lb


No comments:

Post a Comment