Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Day 2551 - Legion Day 351

I got another one of the Falconsaur pets to prepare for the mount run.  And before I'm done with the night, I went and got M+15 done.

The replacement Nexus 6P also arrive in the same day as Android 8.0 release.  Just for the hell of it, I unlocked the phone, wipe it in the process, did the upgrade.  I then download the factory image for it and went about flashing it onto the phone.  The usual method of rooting isn't working, so I have to manually flash TWRP recovery and find a newer version of rooting utility.  Fortunately that second option works.  Thus far the battery usage is heavier than I'd like and I haven't even gotten around to setup all of the email yet, so the battery drain rate is a bit concerning.  Oh well, this phone only have to serve me a couple of more months until the next one is released.

134/92/54 89 mg/DL 229.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment