Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Day 2662 - Legion Day 662

And I got the Havoc Demon Hunter Mage Tower challenge done.  Quite a few mechanics I simply have to learn to do and then the rest of it was easy.  I don't outgeared the challenge as much as the Guardian Druid or Protection Paladin, but with the proper Legendary Raddon's Cascading Eyes, it trivialized the constant damages put out through the encounter with the Eyebeam that's almost always up.  The hard part I had to learn is the Arcane transition phase.  Died a few times until I got the hang of it.  After getting past that, bursting down Xylem to 10% was easy enough, and the final encounter phase was easier with my gears.  In all, a good looking weapon look.

Now I just need to find a group to finish Heroic Kil'Jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras.

128/90/65 89 mg/DL 238.6

No comments:

Post a Comment