Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Day 2675 - Legion Day 675

With nothing better to do, I grind out the night doing mage tower again.  I found out that the cheese method with Twins for Marksman Hunter renders Karam Magespear untargetable after phase 1.  After giving that up, I went ahead and do it on normal method.

And I went ahead and did Elemental Shaman as well.


Unfortunately, I ran out of time for Fury Warrior, which wasn't a challenge that I have marked out, and didn't do the Demonology Warlock.  In all, I got Retribution/Protection Paladin, Blood/Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Fire Mage, Affliction Warlock, Discipline/Shadow Priest, Guardian/Feral Druid, Beast Master/Marksman  Hunter, Outlaw Rogue, Brewmaster/Windwalker Monk, Protection Warrior, Elemental Shaman, Vengeance/Havoc Demon Hunter.

I didn't do any of the healing challenges as I don't really heal.  20/36 isn't too bad.

133/89/74 93 mg/DL 236.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment