Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 1008 - Mists of Pandarian Day 229

After a week worth of no gear, I got a bunch yesterday.  The monk got her stamina trinket from LFR to go with the dodge trinket she already has.  It'll be interesting to see how it works.

The warlock really make out with 3 different loot.  Through combination of using coins and actual drops, I managed to get loot from all 3 bosses.  The first boss rewarded me with the tier token for the shoulder.  Just one more piece to get that four piece bonus.  The twin consorts drops Suen-Wo, Spire of the Fallen Sun, which has most of the stats that my affliction warlock likes.  And the final boss drops a caster trinket Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen, which isn't perfect is servicable.  I went ahead and spend almost 3k of gold on reforging and gemming out my warlock.  She's now on-par with my balance druid for gears.

118/71/58 90 mg/DL 181.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment