Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 1020 - Mists of Pandarian Day 241

Day 2 of the 5.3 patch.  One thing I realize right away in day one is that they've dramatically lowered the amount of valor point needed to do the quest A Test of Valor.  This means that the 2 toons I shuffled through yesterday already qualified to finish that quest.

Today I tried something different.  I did the 5.3 scenario Blood in the Snow, and the followup Dark Heart of Pandaria.  This allows me to go off on the transporter to Ratchet and onto the Barren quests.  After doing the initial starter quests, I was given a fairly simple quest back in Pandaria for which I get a iLevel 502 boot of any class and spec.  This really does help me out on multiple front.  A lot of my toons are still wearing lower level items.

122/86/66 94 mg/DL 177.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment