Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 1014 - Mists of Pandarian Day 235

Last night was the tank's night.  The tank's queue time is usually quit short in comparison to the other toons.  This is both good and bad.  Good that I didn't have to wait for the queue.  Bad in that I still have to finish my daylies after my LFR.

The paladin went through the final LFR and got herself a tanking trinket, which will help in future raid.  My monk fairs somewhat differently.  Just prior to queueing, I signed up to tank Nalak, the outdoor raid boss.  For a change, I actually got useful gear out of that, a tier 15 tanking leg piece.  Unfortunately, I have to run LFR 3 times.  The first 2 times just to run into raid that's stucked on the last boss, and the first 2 boss on my final LFR for the night.  I got the same trinket as my paladin, but I've gotten that in previous week.

In all, a good night gear acquisition wise.

122/76/52 98 mg/DL 182lb

No comments:

Post a Comment