Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 1011 - Mists of Pandarian Day 232

Finally.  My poor paladin have been running around using this rare quality shield tanking every single raid boss.  My AoE threat is rather poor.  I've been trying to get better shield for better part of 3 months.  Finally this shield dropped for me on the last day of the raid week.

Due to the fact that I was waiting for a scheduled process to be over,  I have to stay up past my usual sleep time.  For that, I was able to squeeze 3 of my toons through LFR.  I didn't stay the whole LFR for all of my toons.  My rogue only stay up to the hydra in Forgotten Depth LFR for the dagger that didn't drop.

But still this week, I got the same staff on 3 different toons.  Only the affliction warlock can use it to its fullest potential.  Both my shadow priest and balance druid have weapons better suited for their need.

110/74/53 103 mg/DL 183.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment