Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 1027 - Mists of Pandarian Day 248

I took my balance druid, affliction warlock, brewmaster monk and frost death knight through the 4th stage of Throne of Thunder LFR.  Surprisingly enough, the one that did the best is the least geared, frost death knight.  I'm still having sustained dps issue with my affliction warlock.  My monk tank went up with another tank that totally out geared her by large margin (the tank was consistently number 3 in dps) so it wasn't that much fun.

Well, tonight's rotation appears to be shadow priest, assassination rogue, fire mage, and survival hunter.  I'll be happy if 3 out of those toon actually gets to play.  Albeit, my rogue and hunter are my best geared toons.

My current rotation determination formula is much simplified:  Isle of Thunder dailies and Shado-pan Offensive reputation points.

112/71/56 86 mg/DL 177.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment