Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 1330 - Mists of Pandarian Day 551

Ran all of my toon through Ordos yesterday.  For the first time since I start farming Ordos, I strikes out.  But that's to be expected.  My shadow priest did get her iLevel 553 gloves, so that's one less piece of gear to collect.

My shield farming on my warrior is now down to 2 shields (one from Black Temple, one from Blackwing Lair).  But I'm not in that much of a hurry.  On other front, the reputation grind for Black Prince is already over.  I'm just waiting on my valor point grind to get onto the next step, which I'm dreading.  In better news, the cloud serpent reputation grind is going so well that I should be done tomorrow.  This means I can ride my cloud serpent on all of my max level characters.

122/85/56 88 mg/DL 186.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment