Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 1346 - Mists of Pandarian Day 567

I got a couple of more quest token yesterday, completing my entire week of allotment.  What's not surprising is the utter failure of some of the 'tanks' I saw running around in LFR.  Yesterday while going up against Siege LFR2 boss Galakras, we have a monk 'tank' that no only have never tank the boss before, have also never been to the encounter before.  Needless to say, we wiped on that particular encounter because none of the 'tanks' knew what they were doing.

I didn't queue as tank because I was a bit busy leveling my fishing and getting the fishing hat.  On only my third day of doing the daily fishing quest of pre-Pandarian expansion, I got my hat.  With that out of the way, I start grinding the reputation from one of the faction that awards a good fishing rod.  I will need to get my monk back into daily fishing routine to get her own fishing hat.

I still got 2 Siege LFR left as well as some of the older instances to farm.  Plenty of things to do.

124/81/69 90 mg/DL 186.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment