Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 1357 - Mists of Pandarian Day 578

I've been having toothache for about 2 weeks.  Week one was my on-call week, so I didn't schedule an appointment.  Week 2 was overtaken by inertia, still one of the most powerful force in the universe.

It all came crashing down last night when I cease to be able to sleep, or lie down for extended amount of time.  Blood overflow into the area of the cavity, and my nerve bundle there just got overwhelmed with pain.

So after my shot of 5 hour energy this morning, I made my way to the dentist in the afternoon.  I already knew that a full root canal is in order, and here my second uncomfortable discovery kicks in.  I'm now a bit resistant to the anesthetic use by the dentist to null the pain.  The dentist have to inject additional ample of anesthetic to ensure that I don't hop out of the chair in pain.  Still during the process, she had to coat some of her tool with pain numbing gel to get extra bit of numbing going.

Lets see if I get to sleep tonight.

In Warcraft, I see now that there's dedicated bloody coin farmers parked at the daily question quest giver's area.  All things considered, it just makes my daily question quest goes longer.

 131/81/59 94 mg/DL 187lb

No comments:

Post a Comment