Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 1339 - Mists of Pandarian Day 560

In turning today's daily quest on Timeless Isle, my Black Prince 3000 valor point quest became complete.  I turn that in right away and onto the next 2 quests, the PVP and the Horde elite world boss.  I did get some help on the world boss.  I supposed that's a karma payback when this toon answered someone else's call for that quest.  Surprisingly enough for the PVP portion of the quest, I managed to do just one game each, and won both games.  Now onto the next tier of grind quests, Secret of the Empire.  Unfortunately for me, I've already ran some of the raid instance that could drop those.  But fortunately for me, being a tank means a much shorter queue time.  I quickly did all of the Throne of Thunder instances, and got quite a few.

120/80/55 89 mg/DL 187.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment