Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 1351 - Mists of Pandarian Day 572

On the weekly raid reset day, I log into each and every one of my character, park right alongside the daily quest giver that awards 45g.  Unfortunately for me, a bunch of bloody coin farmer is also parked there.  After going through enough of my character to realize how much of a time wasting effort it is to fight back, I opted to just corpse run to the spirit healer next to the Celestial Court and continued from there.

My paladin got an upgrade version of Tier 16 tanking legguard.  But seeing that I'm already wearing a higher iLevel legguard, I might have to continue to farm Ordos to get a different matching piece.  The mage got a warforged legguard, which I'm not going to use, as it'll break the Tier bonus.  The hunter did get an upgraded belt, but I didn't have time to fully upgrade it yet, so I'll need to take care of that later.

Finally, my warrior got the transmogrification axe Gorehowl.  Now she really have no reason to run Kara anymore.

125/76/57 84 mg/DL 188.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment