Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 1391 - Mists of Pandarian Day 612

I'm trying to get my tanking toons through Flex raids and get their tanking trinket.  My paladin main have gotten the 2 good ones, so she's not in a hurry.  Both Death Knight and Monk are still empty handed in that regard.  My warrior tank got the trinket from Flex 1.

So with that in mind, I was trying to get her through the first boss of Flex 3, which is one hard boss to tank (I know I'm geared enough for the warrior to tank that encounter).  However, while waiting for that to happen, I got roped into a Flex 4 encounter.  The group was limited to 10 member, which cuts down on the health of the boss, and it was very dps heavy.  We rump through the first 2 bosses without much difficulty, but on Garrosh, I encounter a rather weird strategy.  I was the one and ONLY tank on the encounter, and I get to tank without moving through the entire encounter until the last phase, where I slowly dragged the boss out of the pool of corruption.  The rest of the time, it was the DPS's job to remove all impediment such as corrupted weapon, adds, and the healers' job to keep everyone up.  I learn quit a bit from that encounter, though I didn't get any loot.

Afterward, I got into a fresh Flex 3, and tried as we may, we just cannot get past him.  Well, I can always try later.

120/82/61 87 mg/DL 188.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment