Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 1412 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 1

Today is the first day of Warlords of Draenor Beta.  At first I thought the mail I got this morning is the usual cast of spammers and hackers.  But the e-mail did not include any suspicious link and with the way Beta program works, there is no special link or key to enter.  Blizzard simply just add your profile into the program.  I fired up the Battle.net desktop app (which re-install itself for the new information) and got my Beta installation going.  By the time I get home, the installation should be complete, but I sincerely doubt if I'm going to spend much time there.  My priority is to finish the normal mode of Siege Raid before this things ends.

Took my warlock through the first part of the normal Raid.  I swear, the quality of the raiders on these oQueue raid have fallen dramatically.  This is the 4th character this week I took to raid that cannot get through the third boss, who's not that hard.  Fortunately I got into another raid that's on the 4th boss, we managed to down him after 3 attempts, and I got the normal version of the chest piece and bring my equip iLevel up to 558.

121/83/54 96 191.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment