Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day 1414 - End of Week 201


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












06-29-2014 Front
06-29-2014 Side












Finally got the final boss of Siege of Ogrimarr done, and on my best geared toon, hunter Kycilia.  I think the key to doing this correctly is to have enough gear.  I went into a group that has gear requirement of 560 (currently only my mage and hunter qualified) and that made a whole lot of differences.  Didn't pick up any new gears, but with the achievement Ahead of the Curve: Carrosh Hellscream (10 Player),  I did pick up a new mount Kor'kron War Wolf.  I wasn't mailed to me, just show up in my mount tab.  Well, that's one major thing I wanted done before the next expansion.  Now I don't have to beat my head in trying to get Garrosh down.

And here's Kycilia on her new mount:


The mount also completes my obtainable Horde mount on Alliance characters.  Since it's highly unlikely that Blizzard will come up with a Goblin trike, this will have to do.  I now own various raptors, one undead horse, one brewfest kodo, one white hawkstrider and now this wolf mount.

120/80/54 100 mg/DL 190.8lb
Week to Week 2.6

No comments:

Post a Comment