Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 1417 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 6

With the new raid week, I get to rotate all of my toons through Ordos to get Warforged gear.  And for a change, quit a few of my characters got gears.  Justia got a new tanking wrist.  Nodame got a new dps wrist.  Dianora got a new helm that's well suited for tanking.  With that new helm, I have to switch around a couple of things, swapping out the warforge chest piece for a Tier 16 normal and replacing the LFR Tier16 with the new helm.  In all, quite expensive in terms of both gemming and reforging.  But the resulting set pushed the gear score up to 559.  With a full compliment of valor point upgrade, I should be up to 560 and onto the next rung of the oQueue groups.

I was only able to bring the Balance Druid Lonchaneyjr to the SoO raid.  The trinket from the first boss didn't drop, but I did managed to upgrade the boot.  The third boss is what separates the competent groups from the non-competent ones.  Unfortunately, the boomkin got the latter, and we failed to advance.

118/83/56 88 mg/DL 192.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment