Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 1429 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 18

Spend the day getting ready for the new raid week's weekly quest.  As I've spend most of my timeless coin, I have to be a bit creative on getting one of my toon to the valor point cap.

I did managed to get my rogue through the first 4 bosses of the raid.  Although the trinket I was farming for dropped, I have to settled for the tier chest piece.  There's next week.

In between the rogue and my death knight's queueing, I decided to actually try out the expansion a bit, to see what it will be.  After manually copying over my macro and keybind (and debugging them, it seems the next expansion done away with the code /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(), which is a bit troubling, as it is in practically all of my macro.  Oh well, lessons learn.

I spend approximately 90 minutes clearing the start of the initial starting zone, up to the point when we got to the actual starting zone for Alliance, Shadowmoon Valley and I've already leveled up to 91.  Since then, I've play on and off for a while, learning how to do the Garrison quests and getting followers.  I'm already halfway to 92.  Getting Garrison missions done should be interesting.

122/83/72 95 mg/DL 193lb

No comments:

Post a Comment