Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 1418 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 7

I got 2 toons to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.  The Death Knight tank was going for the tanking trinket from the second boss.  Didn't get it.  After the raid falls apart from wiping on the third boss, I form my own group and got through the first wing.  I did get the Normal Tier 16 version of the sword off from the 4th boss, but I had to call it a day afterward.

My next toon to go in is my shadow priest, whom like the Balance druid was trying to get the trinket off the first boss.  Didn't get that, but I did manged to get Tier 16 robe, which help me out a bit.  The Dark Shamans boss encounter is another raid breaker that broke this raid.  After wiping for 2 hours, I have to leave the group and go to sleep.

124/84/55 99 mg/DL 192.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment