Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 1430 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 19

On the last day of the raid week, I went out and did some cleanup raid.  As I've said before, last day of the raid week is either the best or the worst day for doing the kind of LFR that I now do.  With a higher gear score means a higher damage and dealing per characters, and many of the things that I have to struggled with can now be smooth over.  Case in point, the first boss encounter we did was the Shaman fight.  Normally, this is one of the most chaotic fight even on a good day.  We did wipe once, and almost didn't make it the second time, but still, with the minimum iLevel 560 means that we can ignore this.  We blow through Malkorok easy enough, no trinket.  And 2 shotted Thok, normally one of the hardest boss in the game, though this time we have 2 tanks, so the strategy is a bit different.

In all, I managed to get the normal Tier 16 tanking glove, a dual use dps trinket that can also be use in tanking role.  I considered that a good night's work.

137/88/57 98 mg/DL 191.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment