Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 1446 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 35

Finish taking the rest of my characters through Ordos, and for a change, my mage actually got the belt she needed.  The paladin got a second pair of warforged bracer that'll be use in DPS spec.  The shadow priest got an alternative set of shoulder that she's also not using.

I then takes my shadow priest through the first 2 bosses.  The trinket didn't drop and my bonus roll also came up empty.  Giving my dps a break, I took my Death Knight through the first 4 bosses as well.  The run was rather uneventful, no wipes.  I did get the iLevel 553 Tier 16 tanking chest piece, which allows me to reshuffle my gears up a bit.

Before I call it a night, I also took the druid through the first 4 bosses.  While I did pick up a new ring, no trinket, no staff.

A bit later in the night, I got my paladin into a Blackfuse to Garrosh raid.  I finally got rid of my final piece of LFR gear on the tanking set, and bring up my iLevel score to 566.  There are still 2 more piece of Flex raid pieces that I would like to replace, but I think my Paladin is in a good spot.

129/78/59 89 mg/DL 194lb

No comments:

Post a Comment