Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 1447 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 36

After running all of my characters that still haven't cap their weekly valor allotment, I tried to get some gear for some of my least geared toons.

My druid somehow got into a Brazilian group, most of them does not communicate in chat in English, and pretty much all instruction was in Portuguese.  After the longest amount of delays in between setup and wipes, I didn't have confidence in even getting past the Iron Juggernaut.  I bid the group good luck and hop on my warrior.

My warrior did get a tanking boot that replaces her existing LFR boot.  This one piece of loot upgrade change her equipped gear score from 558 to 560, which opens up the 560 tier of raid groups.  I didn't get the shield I was hoping for, but that's for another day.

118/84/59 91 mg/DL 192.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment