Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 1473 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 62

I did my week run at Ordos and this week I can actually start using proper Tier 16 pieces for my mage as I got her a new warforged shoulder.  This means I can retire the warforged non-tier chest piece and use the tier one in its place.

In the evening, on my shadow priest, I got into a guild lead run through the first 2 wings of the raid.  I got the trinket I was farming for from the first boss off from a bonus roll, an off hand weapon off the second boss, which allows me to use the warforged one hander weapon I've gotten previously.  There were 2 iLevel 553 shoes that dropped, but I lost the roll both time.  You can't win them all.  Still the upgrades boosted my shadow priest to iLevel 569, equipped, and one less character to try to farm for that elusive trinket.

132/93/60 91 mg/DL 196.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment