Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 1472 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 61

I only managed to get my hunter through an run from Thokk through the Paragons.  The shoulder I've wanted dropped, but alas, I didn't win the roll.  Nothing of interest dropped for me on Paragons but on my bonus roll, I not only wins Kovok, but Kir'ruk's Band of Ascendancy, replacing my last Timeless Isle boosted ring.  Not too bad of a night.  With upgrade to the ring, my iLevel on the hunter went up to 570, my third such character.

Due to the sheer amount of jerks around, I opted to move my characters to position to do Ordos early today, as well as getting one of my character Valor point capped for the week early.  This should make things a bit easier as gankers and griefers have became too numerous for me to deal with sanely.

139/87/63 101 mg/Dl 197.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment