Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 1467 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 56

For a change, I actually got 2 of my toons through some raid content.  My shadow priest is still farming for the trinket from the fist boss, and not getting it.  I opted to get out after the third boss.  My balance druid got into a very high DPS raid and we actually powered through a lot of content, all the way to the end boss.  But by that time, I was beyond tire and have to get out of the raid.

While the druid didn't get any of the trinket she wanted, she did get 4 pieces of loot, new tier head piece, new 2 handed weapon, 2 off hand weapon.  Out of all these, she'll be using the raid head piece (so she can use the warforge shoulder) and the main hand (I already have that) and off hand combination.  Now I just have to scrounge together enchants and gems for these new gears.

126/78/58 94 mg/DL 196.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment