Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 1450 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 39

Taking a brief break, I went back with my hunter, starting with the final wing.  Didn't get the shoulder I wanted, but with the bonus roll, I did get the best bow my hunter can get.  Now I have to wait until the raid week reset (Tuesday) before I can upgrade it and use it.  The hunter was in a fairly highly geared group and we were able to bring down the final boss to score my second kill.

I was having problem queueing up raid for my mage and warlock for the latter part of the raid, so I opted to take the hunter to Stormwind and grinds out some Brawler's Guild win.  We're now getting into the trickier encounters, and after getting to rank 7, my luck ran out.  It's a good spot to stop.

116/78/64 97 mg/Dl 193.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment