Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 1460 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 49

With picking being extremely slim, I try something new.  I started my own oQueue group and ran as far as my time allow.  This being on my shadow priest, I got as far as the General, but situation went beyond my control (tank was having issue with transition).  I did noticed that a lot of the people got the loot and just leave.  In all, I lead 4 hours of raiding...

After my evening work, I went and re-did the Beta, this time afresh after the server wipe and character reset.  After doing the Dark Portal and the initial introduction quests in the Jungle, I got my garrison build up and left for the night.  Many of the formerly missing cinematics are now in place.  Got to level 91 by just finishing the Garrison.

126/77/53 92 mg/DL 193.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment