Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Day 2621 - Legion Day 421

No raid, Halloween basically takes most of the raid offline.  I spend the time getting all of my toons through Greater Invasion bosses.  Some of the characters got some interesting gears.  The weekly chest gives Paladin a fire relic that's 5 iLevel higher.

After that, I decided to resume mount farming.  First off is Puscilla is rather difficult to reach, but I was using the Vindicaar robot so it wasn't as hard to cycle through, so as long as I got through the cave to her.

Just before I went to bed, I use the Demon Hunter to scout out Venomtail Skyfin and found it up.  I decided to start cycling my toons through again.  This time it took me 4 characters to get the mount drop.  Here's the Monk and her new mount Lambent Mana Ray, the best looking of the mana ray.



128/95/59 93 mg/DL 232.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment