Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 2633 - Legion Day 433

Just for the hell of it, I ran all of the characters through invasion point again.  No interesting gears.  And I also went and get Maximillian of Northshire as a champion.  I have to finished up the prerequisite quests first before I got the Broke Isles quests.  I still need to get the appropriate gears for him, but I'm running as much world quest as I can to level him up.  Still need about 250 WQ to level him up.  He's shaping up to be just as effective as Nerus Moonfang.  I got one character left on getting to exalted with Army of the Light, warlock.  This means that I can start sending all of the reputation token from that faction to my paladin in hope of getting that last exalted mount.

138/90/59 89 mg/DL 234.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment