Friday, November 24, 2017

Day 2644 - Legion Day 444

The Paladin got into an interesting exercise, an all tank Mythic+ group.  We started with my M+9 key, finished with 1 chest.  We also finished an M+12 with 1 chest.  That takes care of my weekly M+10 requirement.  The Mage got an interesting Legendary,  I guess I'm going to have an execute move on my mage.   The rogue got the stupid Sephuz's Secret which is great for her speed set, but utterly useless for everything else.  Paladin did get an interesting Legendary Tanking trinket, I'm going to have to see how to use that.

I decided to use my mage as an assist on all of my character going to and from various Capital City for the cooking quests of Pilgrim's Bounty.  It still takes a long time to get all of that done.  I got about 4 sets of Silver-Plated Turkey Shooter, which is one of the toys I don't have from this event.

And we went to Arcadia for a Thanksgiving dinner at a Szechuan restaurant.  The bill was quite large, and this is the most expensive item on the bill.


That comes up to about $10.50 per slice of beef.

130/83/63 88 mg/DL 232.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment