Saturday, November 25, 2017

Day 2645 - Legion Day 445

Another week, another week of disappointment at the pet battle dungeon.  The Rogue's weekly dabble at Molten Cores also come up empty.  But not all is lost.  The Paladin got through another group to go through Mythic Blackrock Foundry, and we had a lot of trouble with Blast Furnace.  No loot.  I decided to bring my Druid to BRF to get her the tier shoulder that has wings.  Didn't get that, but I did get the mount drop and win the roll.  Still a good run.  Here's her riding the mount:

Afterward, I decided to do the pet battle achievement on Argus.  At least I got enough pets and enough characters to get through one event a day.  On the way to one these event, the Death Knight got her Legendary Class ring.  In all, a very good day of gaming.

118/71/68 94 mg/DL 234lb

No comments:

Post a Comment