Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 547 - A Brief Bout of Dizziness

As I was driving into work this morning, I suddenly have a brief (roughly 3 seconds) spell of dizziness.  Even now, more than 15 minutes later, I'm still feeling the linger after effect of this.  If this persist, perhaps it's time to see the doctor again.

I noticed something odd regarding my sleep this morning versus what the sleep study indicated.  I distinctly remember waking up a couple of times during the night, and thinking it was time to wake up, only to put myself back to sleep because I looked at the clock and it wasn't even remotely near the wakeup time.  One of those time, is supposed to be about 1:15 AM.  However, according to the sleep study, I woken up only at 11:50PM. Perhaps I'm dreaming that I'm waking up.

110/68/74 168lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment