Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 633 - Happy Hour At Starbucks

On my Friday trip to Rose Hills, I usually swing by Noodle King to pick up take out dinner for the family and get a cup of Starbucks coffee on my way home. Since one of the item I usually order (pan fried steam bun) takes so much time to cook, I actually ordered it before I left the Rose Hills and fully expected to be able to pick it up when I get there. Since I have a little bit of time, I opted to pick up the coffee first. That was a mistake. For some reason, that particular Starbucks was having a Happy Hour special on frappuccino, and the place was way above regulated level of customer standing around. What normally takes at most 5 minutes of getting my coffee made took 30 minutes, and no, I definitely did not want a cold drink. In the end, due to this unforeseen turn of event, I end up picking up my dinner no earlier (if not later) than usual. Next time I probably need to try the Starbucks with drive through and skip all of this Happy Hour business. 116/76/54 171.2lb 86 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment