Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 643 - Back to the Gym

After missing the gym last week due to on-call, I'm went back to the gym today. Also, ever since I had the recurrence of knee pain and have to reduce my morning exercise down from 50 minutes to 30 minutes, I've gradually increase the speed of the walk. For a while, I was doing 15 minutes of 4.5 MPH, and increases them as much as I can handle. Today, I finally went the whole 30 minutes walking at 4.5 MPH. I'm not sure whether it's the weather or that I've gone to the next level of exercise, but I finally work up a sweat today. When I got home, I went back to the gym for another round of exercise. While I would've preferred to do the exercise at home, the gym does offer me two things not available at home. The exercise room in my house is an uninsulated shack of boards. In the winter, it's cold, in the summer time, it's highly unhealthy to be in the room, so exercise is strictly a morning deal. The gym have air condition (yes, we also don't use air condition at my house) and elliptical machine. I can do 15 minutes of elliptical machine exercise at moderate pace, and get a good work out. I'll try to do this all over again tomorrow (tomorrow is also Diablo II day).

112/73/53 170.4lb 86 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment