Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 1515 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 104

After doing a bit of checking on the PTR realm, I came the a realization that I really need to spend ALL of my existing valor point, ASAP.  I can still upgrade my gears with the lesser fortune coins, but with valors and justice point getting 47 silver per point conversion, there's no point in keeping them.  And I still have the weekly cap of 1000 point to get.  I also don't see any further use for the Timeless coins, so I spend most of my toon's existing amount on buying the valor points.

Spend the night tanking the first 8 bosses in normal Siege of Orgrimmar.  I'm still trying to learn the mechanics of the bear tank.  I've got to learn using Savage Defense more pre-emptively.  With my 2 and 4 piece tanking bonus, there's no point not taking advantage of it.  I did pick up upgraded bracer and ring for tanking set.  Still striking out in terms of trinket.  It doesn't look like I'm getting them this patch.

131/83/58 91 mg/DL 197.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment