Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 1527 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 116

I got the remaining 4 characters their heirloom weapon from Garrosh.  Unfortunately for me, the monk got an one handed agility axe, and not the agility staff that both she and the druid could use.  Oh well, I'll survive.

After doing that and re-gemming and re-enchanting a lot of my toons, I gave Spine of Deathwing a couple of more try before throwing in the towel and doing something more constructive.  I clear Icecrown Citadel in good time, good enough for me to go on to Ulduar.  It was interesting.  Unfortunately, I didn't do the quest there correctly, and it'll be next week before I can get to the bonus boss fight encounter.  I also gave the Alone in the Dark a couple of tries before calling it a night.

In all, a very constructive week.  On the next raid week, Fireland will be a priority, since I knows the encounters there quit well, and I actually like the look and feel of the place.

Finally, I got to get on my druid again and check her inscription.  There are some interesting glyph that I'm missing that I need for a lot of my toons.

129/84/60 92 mg/DL 197lb

No comments:

Post a Comment