Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 1535 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 124

After I watch more videos on how to do the Spine of Deathwing, I gave it another whirl after the raid week reset.  And true to form, the final encounter of Dragon Soul is significantly easier than that.

I also send 3 characters through Fireland raid.  The druid is looking for her fire kitty staff, and the two plate wearers are looking for the 2 handed mace from the final boss.  They're still looking.

On other front, I send my hunter back to Blackwing Descent again.  The previous time I tried to tame the hydra boss, I end up killing it by mistake.  This time I'm better prepared.  Make no mistake, he still hits very hard, but tame it I did.
Just after taming

And now in its full glory
It's a good day at Warcraft.

124/82/57 85 mg/DL 197.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment