Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 1524 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 113

I have 2 characters left to do Fireland.  Surprisingly enough, after I've update my warrior's gear a bit, she went through the 10 man normal just fine.  I had no worry about the monk's damage ability, albeit, she got slow down quit a bit.

I ran my paladin through wing 2 of the heroic 10 man (formerly normal).  Didn't get the trinket I was looking for, but I did get a different tanking weapon.  I then tried to run Dragon Soul raid instance.  The next to the last boss currently have me stump.  It's also the hardest boss of the instance.  I'll have to watch more video on how to do this.  After that defeat, I did Blackwing Descent.  Just prior to the patch, I tried and failed to get past the third boss.  This time, only the last boss give me difficulty, and that's because I didn't follow the fight mechanics.

And just for variety sake, I ran the mage through The Bastion of Twilight.  No difficulty.  I should run my Paladin through there as well.

131/86/59 84 mg/DL 196.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment