Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 1529 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 118

I gave myself another shot at zero light Yogg encounter at Ulduar.  Still haven't gotten the mechanics down.  I mean, I have the dps, just not the method of actually finishing the encounter.  Just for fun, I ran both the paladin and death knight through Icecrown Citadel 25 man (this time).  I've heard that the stat squish from last week's pre-expansion patch made the loot ship the hardest and the longest fight of the instance.  Nope, I managed to down the ship at least in the 25 man normal before they even launch their boarder.  The rest of the instance just takes a bit longer in 25 man versus 10 man.  Some of the pieces dropped for my Death Knight that can make her appears to be a ICC geared paladin, so I'm currently gathering pieces and material to do just that.  Shouldn't be too long.

I was wrong, I still have my Death Knight's tanking set to be regemmed.  That cost me another 1k of gold.  But the biggest ticket item for me for the night is the Rogue epic quest from the last expansion.  That's an 10k up front fee.  And I have to kill my way to the 4th boss, just to pickpocket an decoder ring out of her.  I leave her alone, since I have to finish the rest of the quest before coming back to this raid instance.  I figure by the time I got all of that sorted out, I'll have figured out the mechanics of the Spine of Deathwing.

129/86/57 91 mg/DL 196.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment