Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 1533 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 122

Ran a couple of my tanks through the first couple of wings of raid in hope of getting some additional gear.  The Death Knight did get the dps trinket, albeit, from the current text, its effectiveness will be lessen past level 91.  I did get an warforged 2 hander, which should come in handy for now.

I also found out that ALL of the Fireland tier pieces are available for sale by gold.  Thus far, I've only committed my warlock to try out her Fireland look.  My warlock was able to get into a pretty group from Thokk to the final boss.  I didn't get the ring I was farming for at Thokk, but did pick up an upgraded shoulder tier piece.  Another fully 553 tier 16 toon.

I've also transmog my mage and hunter into Fireland tier gear look.  I may do the same with the warrior in the future, but that's not a priority.

124/80/55 84 mg/DL 198.6lb



No comments:

Post a Comment