Friday, September 8, 2017

Day 2567 - Legion Day 367

Another mount (#404 on Paladin) done.  Now I don't have to grind out Darkmoon Faire on all of my characters, until they introduces something interesting in the future.  Here's how Dianora looks on one.

And I finished furnished out Vindicaar with the achievement of Locked and Loaded.  For the most part, I'm running around with the original Light's Judgement, but it's nice to have options.  No raid, so I just run around finish as much of the Argus content as I can.  I decided to change the shoulder enchant to drop Argus currency.  Thus far, no drop yet.

Oh, Blizzard finally spawn Tarlna the Eternal, which allows me to finished the Pepe whistle achievement.  Now I can wear the normal version of that bird.

124/92/70 90 mg/DL 226.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment