Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Day 2586 - Legion Day 386

We're running short handed but still managed to completed the entire Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, running 2 healer for all but the last boss.  Our nominal healer had issue with her keyboard and was out for most of the night.  I spend 4 bonus coin and didn't get anything I want.  The weekly Greater Invasion didn't give me anything I want, but the weekly Mythic+ chest did give me a iLevel 935 ring with socket.  That ring goes into my normal gear set.

After the raid, I decided to start my first weekly run of Midnight farming run whereby I send my tank capable character through 2 bosses in Return to Karazhan.  I need to finish the Opera event in order to get to Attuneman to get a shot at Midnight.  The entire run takes about 30 minutes.  No mount.

128/82/58 83 mg/DL 331.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment