Monday, September 18, 2017

Day 2577 - Legion Day 377

I decided to bring the rest of my alts through Argus storyline quest.  At least they reward good amount of artifact power and some gear.  Going through all of the storyline quest guarantee at least 1 relinquished gear token.  With that in mind, I went with shaman and mage.  With shaman, I played mostly in enhancement spec, switching over to elemental during the invasion point scenario.  It worked well enough that I switch over to restoration spec while queueing up for the new dungeon to finish the whole storyline.

The mage has always been the glass cannon of my troops of alts.  I went in as fire spec and stay with that spec.  By the time I finish the storyline quest, it was already late, and I didn't have luck in getting into the dungeon to completely finish the story.

In between doing these two alts, I decided to queue up the main as a healer in LFR.  After a couple of wipes, one of the tank change spec to dps and we cannot get another tank to enter the queue as the system still insisted that there are 2 tanks.  I switch over to tank spec and finish the run for my weekly box from the instance.  Didn't get anything useful.

141/99/68 83 mg/DL 231.1lb

No comments:

Post a Comment